- Learning Management Systems
- Link to Journal Articles
- Build links to Tufts Libraries' journal articles to use in Canvas or a syllabus. Includes an automatic link generator tool.
- Problem Based Learning Resources
- The Webster Family Library Problem Based Learning Resources page contains a selective list of resources useful for PBL.
- Research Guides at Tufts
- The Research Guides at Tufts offers assistance for every major, special topics, and many individual classes.
- Health Science Database Image Editing Outline
- The Health Science Database Image Editing Outline is a PDF guide to image editing with Adobe Photoshop.
Placing Materials on Course Reserve
Material for courses may be placed on reserve in the Webster Family Library. Please send all requests to a Webster Family Library.
Scholarly Communication @ Tufts
The Tufts Scholarly Communications website provides information for faculty, staff, and students about all aspects of the process used by scholars to share and use the results of their and others’ research. Includes: author's rights, copyright, fair use, open access and Tufts policies.