The Webster Family Library has 29 PC computers available: 25 laptops and 4 desktop computers. Additional computers and a black & white printer are in the Loew Student Lounge.
Laptops may be checked out between 8:00am and 5:00pm, Monday through Friday, for seven days. More information about checking out a laptop.
Desktop computers are located on the first floor of Webster Family Library. One desktop computer, at the back of the library, has a scanner.
Headphones, USB or 3.5mm jack, can be checked out from the circulation desk.
The following software is installed on library laptops and desktop computers.
- Adobe Creative Cloud Suite
- Google Chrome
- Google Earth
- HumPhysPrep (human physiology) (log in; pick Vet Library; double click on Veterinary Applications)
- Microsoft Edge
- Microsoft Office
- Spartan Ration Evaluator/Balancer for Dairy Cattle (log in; pick Vet Library; double click on Veterinary Applications)
- Student Resources: anatomy, cardiology, neurology, neurobiology and radiographic anatomy cases (log in; pick Vet Library; double click on Veterinary Applications folder on the desktop)
- TTS Virtual Lab (list of available software)
- VLC Media Player