There are three printers available in Loew Medical Education Center: a black & white and a color printer on the first floor of the library; a black & white printer in the Loew Student Lounge. There are two scanners on the first floor of the library.
- Print from your Computer...
- B&W Printing: 10¢/page, 15¢/page double-sided
- Color Printing: 30¢/page, 45¢/page double-sided
- Scanning: free
- Use the JumboCash account associated with their Tufts ID card.
- Faculty and Staff
- Use a department copy card (kept at the library). Check with your department for its use policy.
- Outside Patrons
- Use cash to pay a librarian.
- Choose either the Webster B&W or Webster Color printer from the Print window. Note: you can't print color pages in the Loew Student Lounge.
- Enter your Tufts Username, a name to identify the document you are printing (optional).
- Go to the Print Release Station and swipe your Tufts ID card through the card reader.
- Select your print job and click print. The cost to print the job will automatically be deducted from your account.
Note: Double-sided printing is the default setting. To print single-sided, change the printer settings before you print.
There are four ways to print from your computer to a Grafton Campus (library) printer:
- Log on to JumboPrint and upload your print job;
- Send Email to the Black & White Printer or Color Printer with the print job attached;
- Install the free Android or iOS Pharos Print app from the App Store on your mobile device (Server: jumboprint.tufts.edu Port: 443; Enter your Tufts Username and password to log in);
- Install the Windows or Macintosh print client on your computer. Note: Macs may need to update their HP Printer Driver from the App Store and set the color default setting to duplex. Complete list of University print packages.
What else can you do at JumboPrint?
- Check the status of a print job
- Delete a print job
- Change attributes of a print job (black & white vs. color, single vs. double-sided)
- Reprint all or some of a print job (6-hour window)
- Get a history of your print jobs
- View your JumboCash balance